How to Request Changes to the Web Directory

As an Employee of Salisbury University your information will be listed in our online Salisbury University Directory .   

If your title, phone number, or room number is listed incorrectly at any time please submit a ticket request online at . 

Under the selection of Logins, Accounts, and Access click on Report a problem.  In the Summarize the Problem box enter Web Directory Change Request.  Type the exact changes to be made in the description field.  Be sure to leave a working contact number in the box listed.  

Did this solve your issue??